Wednesday, May 28, 2014

WHY


People are always telling me how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful place. For years (maybe its because I couldn't drive) I would stay in the little Point Loma & Ocean Beach bubble only hearing what surrounded us in other cities, other parts of our county. I became infatuated with the idea of visiting different scenery's, trying different types of food, experiencing different cultures and spent a majority of my time looking up places online, praying for the day I would be able to make my journey to the actual locations. But of course when I finally got my license I was terrified of the freeway so it took me a little bit longer to actually the visit the places I had looked up. When I finally faced my fear, and got out there, it was a whole new world of spending all my money on food and gas. So to help you avoid the long list of empty promises you will tell your parents about paying them back for the gas money you borrowed or fall into a love affair with expensive food like I sadly have, I have made a list of cheap eats around SAN DIEGO as well as some lookouts & adventures to work off the food you ate.

Why take my advice and branch out of your comfy myopic bubble? Whether you're going away for college or staying here I think that checking out some or all of these places is worth your time and sometimes pocket change.

No comments:

Post a Comment